Blueline's client in Madison provides a mix of next generation healthcare and progressive culture, with smaller town, standard of living. Be part of smart team environment where new ideas are encouraged, we even have startup idea competitions!
The developer should understand and have expertise in Microsoft's SQL Server suite of products. Exposure to other technologies is preferred (Teradata, Oracle, SAS, Unica, etc.) as data may be sourced from multiple database types.
Specific technical skills required include:
• Relational Database and TSQL language
• Dimensional Modeling
• Data mart / Solution Design
• Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Microsoft SSIS)
Additional skills preferred:
• Microsoft SSRS
• Analytics / OLAP Cube Development (Microsoft SSAS and MDX)
• Exposure to/experience with visualization tools such as Spotfire and Tableau
• Python/Iron Python
• Knowledge of physical database administration with SQL Server a plus
• Communication Skills required - The ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management, capable of successful formal and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably at the right level
Roles and responsibility
• Design and development of data mart and related queries for a retrieving data from disparate sources
• Create complex analytic queries on large data sets
• Design and development of data processing packages, as required, using SSIS or similar tools
• Performance tuning of key queries.
• Maintain uptime demands on the BI system