Cutting-edge Healthcare Technology, Bay Area culture in Madison, WI
DevOps hero’s break and fix data issues before they are business problems!
Our forward thinking client is building a DevOps team to support large amounts of data from different sources. This is your chance to be part of creating the new future of healthcare! Flexible work environment and schedule is just the beginning, big thiinkers are encouraged and supported.
As part of the Development Operations team, you will be collaborating with other architects, developers and engineers to build out and support solutions for many challenging clients.
Database Operations are accountable for processes that guide the performance of the data load, support and enhance implemented solutions.
Creates new processes to streamline data loading process, increasing performance, reducing effort, and increasing data quality
- Fundamental and strong understanding of Linux, config management, and automation tools.
- Experience and ability to create & modify scripts written in python, bash, perl
- PL/SQL, Oracle and SQL knowledge. NoSQL is a plus.
- Experience in working with AWS services
- Experience of 2-5 years+ working in similar environment
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately in all environments and technology stacks
- Ability to support and collaborate directly with development teams participating in sprints or scrum ceremonies (even serve as scrum master / lead as needed)
- Ability to design, develop, maintain reliable and effective pipelines for build, testing, deploying code for products
#DevOps #linux #python #scripts #pl/sql #oracle #sql