Tableau Reporting Specialist
Blueline Consulting is hiring a talented and highly motivated individual to fill the role of Reporting Specialist. This exciting role involves working very closely with both internal and external customers to collect requirements, model data, design data sources, and build reports to meet customer needs. A successful candidate will have a background working with and/or designing data warehouse solutions and be proficient in the following areas.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
- Provide support for any report related issues internally and externally
- Ability to build highly dynamic and refined reports within Tableau 10.x
- Understanding and experience with advanced Tableau features such as calculations, LOD calculations, blending, row level security, etc.
- Shows creativity in creating visualizations which communicate effectively
- Experience working with Tableau extracts
- Experience working with Tableau Server including upgrades and security
- Tableau Server management experience a plus Ability to troubleshoot data issues through the report, model, and ETL layers
- Desire to achieve and exceed goals
- Accountable for your work and love creating value for your users
- A desire for the team to succeed above personal preferences
- Passion to constantly learn and develop new skills
Tableau Desktop and #Tableau Server: 2 years