We are hiring in the Chicago loop for a full-time .Net / SQL Engineer!
The role will be focused on collaborating in all stages of the software development life-cycle in creating an enterprise level, business-to-business e-commerce web applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a member of the development team, candidates would be responsible for delivering end-to-end software solutions that fulfill both customer and project needs. This includes gathering requirements, writing clean, readable, and reusable code, testing, deploying to end users, and providing support when needed. Development takes place in a fast-paced Agile environment that adjusts to meet the requirements of various stakeholders. We are looking for someone with at least 3 years experience that can come in and make an immediate impact on our growth as a company.
- At least 3 years experience as a .NET Developer with SQL skills
- Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer utilizing C# and ASP.NET
- Proficiency with SQL, particularly Microsoft SQL Server, including database design and optimization
- Experience in developing secure REST APIs (i.e. Web API 2)
- API’s and Web Service experience
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
#fullstack #asp.net #.net #sql #chicago #loop #marketing #REST