Senior SRE / DevOps Engineer
The Infrastructure Automation team scales and extends the services responsible for extracting and classifying data, and serving our consumer and partner applications with high availability and extremely low latency.
As a senior member of our next generation healthcare product team, you will get an opportunity to lead the transition of a complex distributed system, seeing as it evolves together with the cutting edge computing orchestration technologies, such as AWS and Python.
This role is based out of Denver, CO but can be done remote for majority. We are seeking talent within AWS, Linux / Systems expertise and demonstrated Software Development chops in a DevOps role.
• Solidify the vision and coordinate efforts of the Infrastructure Automation team • Build and extend our automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, auto-scaling, code deployment and failover • Augment and organize our infrastructure monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Fundamental and strong understanding of Linux, config management, and automation tools as and SRE
- Experience and ability to create & modify scripts written in python, bash, perl in DevOps environment
- PL/SQL, Oracle and SQL knowledge. NoSQL is a plus
- Experience in working with AWS services
- Experience of 5+ years working in similar environment
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately in all environments and technology stacks
- Ability to support and collaborate directly with development teams participating in sprints or scrum ceremonies (even serve as scrum master / lead as needed)
- Ability to design, develop, maintain reliable and effective pipelines for build, testing, deploying code for products
#DevOps #linux #python #scripts #pl/sql #oracle #sql #sre