QA Automation lead in Java environment
- Write and execute automated tests using Selenium, Cucumber and Java
- Deliver test automation solutions in accordance with enterprise standards and within development and operational guidelines
- Perform reviews of automation and application code
- Engineer automated test and metric reporting solutions
- Understand the application concepts and flow in order to identify the re-usable key components for automation purposes.
- Suggest or recommend appropriate automation framework changes that best suites the application under automation.
- Create & execute automated scripts/components using Selenium
- Review scripts created by peers and suggest appropriate changes for code optimization.
- Work with other automation onshore/offshore team members to achieve common automation goal/vision.
- Support project related automation activities with onshore/offshore project teams.
- 6+ years of experience in an Analyst, Developer or Quality assurance role working on complex software programs
- 3 years of recent experience developing test automation or combination of development in Java, test automation experience using Selenium Webdriver or similar tools
- Hands on experience with testing and automating web and mobile applications
- Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (SOAP and REST services)
- Proficient with developer tools and IDEs, such as Eclipse and git / github for developing on the Java stack
- Experience working in a CI / CD environment
- Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change