Carepool Inside Sales / Operations Coordinator
Carepool is seeking an entry level consultant to learn how to sell and scale a software product. We need a fast learning candidate who wants to learn directly from company founders in the trenches. This position will give you a 6 - 9 month path toward advancement, until you train your predecessor and move up within the organization. Help us build a strong technology culture and work from Starting Block in the booming Madison, WI tech market.
- Support sales efforts by supporting inbound calls, chats, and emails to support existing business and customer base.
- Coordinate in-bound ride requests and assist drivers with their software issues.
- Product focus would include: software testing, learning web analytics, social marketing and analytic tools and mobile device digital content.
- Utilize Carepool’s software tools to ensure standard processes are followed during opportunity qualification, standard Q&A is utilized and opportunity tracking/ distribution rules are followed.
- Work with outside sales representatives to identify qualification improvements and ensure information is relayed properly.
- Assist customers in understanding Carepool solutions, configuration, environment and how they fit within their current infrastructure and business processes.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues.
- Process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Comfortable talking with prospects (internal/external) customers building relationships and monetizing them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Exceed expectations while aiding the entire organization to do the same.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in any major, business preferred. 1-2 years working in retail, restaurants or other customer facing experience is required. Preferred experience with startup pitch competitions, internships and personal projects. Entreprenuerial mindset and positive attitude are the keys to success. This in an opportunity to learn from seasoned veterans in the startup world.