Work as a Healthcare Data Analyst and build your T-SQL and PL/SQL skills. Must have basic understanding of Python and/or Linux scripting.
Cutting Edge Healthcare technology platform driven by big data: find bay area culture in Madison, WI, best of both worlds. Casually dressed but technically impressive? You will fit in with our team working on Business Intelligence platform tools.
The SQL Data Analyst / DevOps role is to analyze Healthcare Data and Research data from various sources. This position is a critical member of a team, building state of the art healthcare applications
This position will be responsible for validating, testing, querying and analyzing data using MS SQL / Oracle. Learn ETL processes in the environment learning for other leaders, along with Python scripting and Linux scripting.
What the role involves (Responsibilities)
- Assume role of data analysis within Python; work on a team focused on data exploration, validation, optimization and troubleshooting. SQL Querying skills are a must with the data analysis skills, scripting exposure is important.
- Analyze regulatory and business requirements, specifically for Medical data and prospective
- Work with end users to fix issues and error logs so they can read clean data.
- Assist in analyzing and querying multiple, complex databases and systems to produce data sets for external review and analysis.
- Assist in software database quality assurance and testing
- Work cross-functionally with client service teams to resolve inquiries regarding the software, including payment policy and product functionality
- Identify and work with technical writing to make changes to end-user documentation.
- Develop and maintain proficiency in the Company’s products (software, data) and services
#t-sql #sql #mssql #pl/sql #linux #script #python #bash #shell #bigdata #kafka #scala