||Supports both the PSCO business group and the enterprise by providing senior-level business support, including managing complex program budgets, compliance, critical systems, and day-to-day management of the department business processes and quality standards to meet regulatory and Company requirements. This individual will also manage the critical development and implementation process of products, systems and/or services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products, systems and/or services.
- 4+ years’ experience in program/project management, supply chain, systems management or related area
- 2+ years of supervisory or program management experience
- 2+ year experience managing cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with project budget management, including experience with financial principles, forecasting techniques, and the ability to analyze and prepare complex budgetary statements.
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing medium to large programs, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance.
- Strong program management skills and knowledge of best practices.
- Experience with team-based program management tools, such as Clarity (or equivalent), or Microsoft Project. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, Power Point, and Visio
- Strong analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to report on project status and quantify project progress. Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Bachelors Degree. Business, Economics or Statistics
- Master’s Degree (MBA) with a focus in EIT, project management or other relevant field preferred
- Experience with CSR best practices, SOX requirements and systems implementations
- SAP ERP / SAP BW/ Business Objects application skills a plus.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; employs intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Judgment - Is willing to make timely decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment in decision-making; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Cost Consciousness - Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities to achieve success; Sets and achieves goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans
- Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; Keeps commitments; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Six Sigma, PMP or C.P.M/CPSM certificates a plus.