C# / .Net Developer role with Blueline Consulting's up and coming Custom Dev Shop! Are you looking to be the part of something ground floor within Chicago's Tech business scene? We are ready for the challenge and will be keeping up with the pace! If you are a passionate technologist with a vision for Microsoft Tech Solutions, let us talk about how we see them evolving into the future. Can't wait to hear what your thoughts are and for you to come through and see us in the Chicago loop!
This job below may seem standard to you, but believe we are far from standard! We use Agile methodology to customize Web and BI Solutions to our clients business needs. Below is just the Microsoft Technology Framework around the Custom Web Dev Solution.
.NET / C # Web Application Developer for a full-time or consulting opportunity, with a mid-sized organization in Chicago, IL. The Custom Software Developer will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative development team that develops applications for a select client base. The .NET / C# Web Application Developer will focus on delivering customized web-based application with variable features / functions for new and existing customers. Requirements for the .NET / C# Web Application Developer include the following:
- 6+ Years of experience with C#.NET, ASP.Net and MVC frameworks
- Experience developing UIs using Winforms along with API's
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and intuitive solutions for clients
- Secondary requirements include experience with both server-side and client-side development
- Working hand in hand with talent
- Additional experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus