- Work with BA and ETL team to define requirements for Data Quality monitoring and support the design thereof
- Good understanding of data modeling techniques for high volume transaction systems.
- Good communication skills (Verbal Written) and convincing skills to various stakeholders.
- Experience in Data Modeling, Database Performance Tuning
- Manage the data structures required to support the enterprise through the BI program
- Provides the means of system integration by understanding the source and target data and build the data mapping.
- Determining architectural approaches for data environments and helps ensure that the data needs of the enterprise are being met
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a formal description of the data and data structures - this can include data definitions, data models
- Design strategy and design for managing history data
- Good Customer communication
- Report progress/challenges to Service Delivery Manager
- Ability to understand the customer’s business requirements, business processes and system functionality to develop Date data Model and maintain the source of data.
- Extensive experience of working in Teradata is mandatory.
- Able to perform conceptual, logical and physical data modeling and design.
- Choose between an appropriately normalized data model or a more dimensionalized model
- Ability to choose when to use aggregation, how to model time and history
- Strong familiarity with the data being populated in the new models in order to assist with quality assurance and serve as the subject matter expert for model
Eligibility : Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with client