Primary job functions:
- Create work orders for Telecommunications move, add, change, and delete (MACD) based on
requests from DWD Divisions using the Centrix mate, MS Access, Cherwell and related
- Investigate and resolve telecom billing errors
- Coordinate and schedule telecommunications service orders with appropriate telephone
companies or vendors and the appropriate DWD users.
- Monitor status of pending orders to ensure proper completion, including the meeting of deadlines.
- Maintain accurate records of all telecommunication assets and service orders for all service types.
- Maintain, create and analyze various telecom reports; include ACD, Voice traffic, usages, asset
inventory and billing for telecomm programs.
- Install and terminate telecomm service and equipment (phones, headsets)
- Provide Tier 1 trouble resolution for telecom problems and escalate issues to their staff when
Centrex Mate, Cherwell, STAR, MS Access 2010, MS Excel 202o, MS Visio, CCAnywhere, Centuion CARES, Business Object, SharePoint.