BLUELINE is hiring for a Hands on Leadership role for the PeopleSoft Reporting implementation efforts of our client in Madison, WI. This position is a 3 year project that is fully budgeted.
Consultant will ensure that business users receive all required reports for Peoplesoft Go Live. Ensure that deliverables are completed within quality, timeline, and budgetary
- minimum 7+ years of Business Intelligence and PeopleSoft Reporting experience as a reporting team lead, PeopleSoft report developer, and PS Query report developer
- minimum 7+ years experience developing project plans, documenting reporting specifications, creating reporting test scripts, executing reporting tests, researching and resolving reporting testing issues, documenting user procedures, and preparing for and executing go-live activities.
- minimum 7+ years experience with PeopleSoft and Business Intelligence financials, grants, procurement, and human capital management implementation activities at a public sector, education, or healthcare industry clients.
- Strong knowledge of the underlying financials, grants, procurement, and human capital underlying data models and entity-relationship diagrams
- minimum 7+ years experience working on integrating PeopleSoft ERP, OBIA, and/or Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) information to satisfy the overall operational, financials, procurement, and human resources reporting/query needs
- Extensive expertise with PeopleSoft Reporting Tools BI Publisher, PS Query, SQR, Application Engine, nVision, etc.) and Business Intelligence Solutions (OBIEE, OBIA, Business Objects, etc.)
- Knowledge of financials, grants, procurement, and human capital management-related transaction processing and reporting environments
- Ability to lead a team as well as perform hands-on report development
- Knowledge of full Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as a reporting lead
- Ability to keep ERP data confidential.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skill sets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to create leader, user, and project documentation and procedures, clearly and concisely.
- Strong meeting facilitation and interviewing skills.
- Meeting presentation skills.
- Ability to work well with individuals at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Extensive inter-personal and collaborating skills, delivering high quality and timely results
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-tasking in a fast paced