Peoplesoft HCM Full-time Opportunity
Blueline is seeking a strong Peoplesoft Functional / Technical consultant for one of the Top Law firms in the world! Our client is located in the Chicago loop and is seeking someone with the following experience:
Responsible for creating and enhancing online customizations, interfaces into and out of modules and custom end-user Portal for internet solutions in connection with the PeopleSoft Human Capital Manager (HCM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) modules to match the unique aspects of the firm.
Education and/or Experience: Required:
- Providing support, maintenance, and development within the HCM Peoplesoft applications
- Interface directly with end-users, and participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle with emphasis on design, development, and testing.
- Support custom-built PeopleSoft Portal intranet site to link into client/server applications, using both Component Interfaces and SQL to access PeopleSoft information by end-users. ASP, SQL, and CI programming.
- Respond to problems or incidents afterhours as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- Specific knowledge of PeopleSoft Human Capital Manager (HCM v8.9 or above).
- Strong understanding of the PeopleSoft application architecture including table structure, design standards, protocols, and delivered objects.
- Solid understanding of the following PeopleSoft technologies:
- PeopleTools (v8.5 or above)
- Application Engine
- Component Interfaces\Web Services