Network Administrator (rp)
Blueline Consulting is looking for a Network Administrator to work in an exciting and fast paced environment. This will be a three year contract with competitive compensation. Candidates should be motivated leaders that with great communication skills.In this position the candidate will:
- Provide support, monitoring and testing for the department’s network infrastructure.
- Create relative network infrastructure diagrams, procedure documentation, and statistical analysis on performance of the environment.
- Work with different vendors, business partners and customers to resolve network connectivity issues or implement new infrastructure or application changes.
- Coordinate and troubleshoot the delivery of wireless, network access control, WAN optimization, Voice over IP and firewall issue resolution.
- Have wide degree of creativity and latitude along with the ability to manage small projects as assigned.
This position is for someone that is at the CCNP level or heading in that direction. Some on call hours may be required with this position. The selected candidate may be required to complete a criminal background check.