Blueline Consulting is looking for a DMS (Interwoven) Engineer for one of the world’s leading law firms. Our Client boasts a positive office culture that is second to none with opportunity for career advancement. Take a leap forward and apply today.
- The DMS (Interwoven) Engineer is responsible for the administration, maintenance, operations, documentation, and validation of all DMS components.
- This position will coordinate and implement upgrades and maintenance of application servers, application databases, and integration components of the DMS.
- Act as the subject matter expert on DMS applications
- Monitor all components of the DMS environment for performance and stability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve DMS application issues.
- Define, analyze and execute diagnostic and update scripts to troubleshoot and/or address specific problems.
- Coordinate backup and recovery strategies for all DMS databases in accordance with Firm standards.
- Work with the DBA staff to control and monitor access to the databases through the design and implementation of database security measures.
- Document and maintain all DMS applications, associated components and users. Include analyzing updates & upgrades and making recommendations for implementation.
- Work with application administrator(s) to develop processes and procedures to facilitate administrative functions (archiving documents, personnel renames, etc.).
- Interface with Autonomy and other vendors as appropriate to resolve problems.
- Provide 24x7 support for DMS Applications issues on a rotating basis. Be able to respond to calls within ½ hour and access the system within 1 hour.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related filed
- A minimum of 3 years of direct experience in DMS implementation, engineering, and administration.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in the Windows Server Environment
- A minimum of 5 years of SQL Server experience.