Blueline Consulting is seeking a Systems Administrator for our client in Downtown Madison, WI. This position will be a three year guaranteed contract where you will be primarily responsible for the day to day administration, maintenance and support of the Microsoft Architecture.
- Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
- Performs system backups and recovery.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Day to day administration of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- User security- AD, Windows server, Directory level, Citrix, VDI and application packaging using Unidesk and VMWare Horizon View.
The Candidate will have Systems Administrator capabilities with 5 years of experience. The Candidate will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and perform a variety of complicated tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.