Blueline Consulting is looking for a Desktop Support/Help Desk Specialist to work in a growing and fast-paced organization. This person will be a key part of our client’s operations team.
- At least 18 months supporting software and hardware in a Microsoft enterprise environment.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office, Basic Networking, Remote Access/VPN, Virus/Malware Protection and Removal, Printers.
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot and repair computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Ability to document and escalate incident tickets, utilizing our IT Help Desk.
- Experience supporting local and remote users.
- Professional and positive attitude and a willingness to constantly learn.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- At least an Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related field is strongly preferred.
- A+, Network+, Microsoft or other technical certifications.