Blueline is seeking a strong Professional to take ownership for our Microsoft SharePoint environment. Looking for a Consultant who can test and improve the Sharepoint Systems using prior experience with the following: Install, configure, upgrade, and deploy applications, systems software, and products throughout platform with minimum supervision. Identify and resolve system issues proactively. Resolve complex issues through hands-on technical solutions, self research, peer groups networks, or discussion forums. Own and ensure adherence of team members to systems implementation methodology.
Tasks for a SharePoint Administrator:
- Installation, maintenance, administration and monitoring of the SharePoint software running on a Windows OS.
- Proactive resolution of problems and/or alerts received by monitoring and management systems.
- Resolution of connectivity problems, assisting users, and debugging problems.
- Creation of site collections for client facing sites and assignment of site collection managers.
- Establish SharePoint Farm level security while providing Transport Layer Security (SSL) from a WebTrust certified SSL certificate authority for external facing sites.
- Assignment of quotas to site collection and configure alerts.
- Configure the certificate according to the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the site.
- Turning on/off of features at the SharePoint Farm level.
- Provide application on call support per service tier and application specific incident support procedures.
- LDAP Integration and Configuring connections to external data source.