Blueline's client is currently looking for a Creative Director to strengthen our junior marketing team and look for the best ways to represent Global Brands! The Creative director will be responsible for overseeing various marketing projects from start to finish. They will work together with the marketing team to organize and execute various needs within the department.
If you are up for the challenge, please submit your resume and portfolio.
- B2B experience preferred—specifically the interest and ability to translate complex or multifaceted topics into digestible, engaging and exciting creative
– Create graphic design for online and print, following the Elegran brand guidelines
– Manage print production and coordinate delivery of the created collateral
– Create HTML templates for various monthly newsletters, A/B testing
– Experiment with new methods and optimize conversion
– Contribute to perfecting the marketing automation workflow
– Work closely with the marketing and technology team
– Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver)
– Thorough knowledge of HTML/CSS
– Basic understanding of web development principles
– Excellent communication ability, both verbal and written
– Attention to detail and analytic mindset
– Skilled at quick problem solving and organization