Project Manager 2 (Agile Delivery Manager)
Blueline Consulting is looking for a Project Manager with experience in Agile environments to be part of a great team in a fast passed environment. The right candidate will have experience setting up teams for successful delivery by removing obstacles, constantly helping the team to become more self-organizing, and enabling the work the team does rather than impose how it’s done.
Primarily responsible for:
- Deliver projects using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Create and maintain schedules, task assignments, and plans using Project planning tools such as Microsoft Project. Provide continuous management of schedules, task assignments and plans to ensure project progress
- Create regular status reports and project updates for management reporting purposes
- Work with the Application Architects, Business Analysts, Business Users and Project stakeholders to define the roadmap for any given business process and translate this into user stories
- Manage user acceptance testing with business users including monitoring of test defect queues and assignment of defects to development team.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process -- prioritizing the application backlog, tasks that needs to be done against the business priority, and capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure all applications are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings, sprint planning workshops and meetings, and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Actively and openly share knowledge of best practices