The following duties are typically expected of this position:
• Comprehensive experience with the end-to-end desktop deployment process required,
• Providing computer support services for both software and hardware
• Build and Deployment of software distribution packages for designated applications, SCCM and LanDesk experience preferred.
• Physical setup and testing of computers and ensuring that computer systems are functioning properly.
• Identifying and solving any problems that affect computer operating systems.
• Individual assessments of computer systems to identify the problem(s).
• Maintenance and upgrading of computer systems or offering recommendations on upgrades
• Must have a minimum of 4 years experience supporting and maintaining core Microsoft
technologies: Windows Server 2003/2008, Exchange 2007/2010 and Active
• MCITP and/or MCSE Certification or equivalent is desirable
• Must have at least 4 years experience in a large corporate multi-site organization.
• Must have at least 4 years experience deploying solutions with enterprise tool sets.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years experience with troubleshooting, configuring, and securing Microsoft Windows operating systems and desktops.
• Must have at least 4 years experience with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, other standard desktop applications.
• Must have at least 4 years experience using, configuring, and troubleshooting desktop management tools.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years experience troubleshooting and enhancing desktop security and configuration management through Group Policy Objects (GPO) as well as the ability to
create custom policies.
• Minimum 4 years of desktop support experience.
• Experience identifying and troubleshooting PC hardware and line of business software