Blueline is hiring for a Business Analyst position which will be supporting two major projects being implemented in Madison, WI.
The consultant will serve as the primary contacts for the Document Generation subsystem of a financial data system and a web-based user interface for this system. The positions will also provide information and tools to partner agency staff and customers.
The positions serve as an expert with responsibility for project management, troubleshooting and maintenance of general functions of dashboard software and other proprietary software applications. This position also maintains and publishes program documentation such as manual materials, fact sheets, and bulletin board articles. The positions will develop and manage testing of system functionality, as well as, assist in the production, maintenance and delivery of child support training programs.
The Public Policy Business Analyst consultant will facilitate the development, maintenance, and enhancement of a system for the analysis of data contained in the Information Data System and related systems. This position will participate in all phases of the business life cycle related to the implementation of a business intelligence model and data warehouse. This position will also be responsible for ensuring program integrity and system validity of the information produced from Division information systems.
These positions are responsible for developing and maintaining good working relations with policy and program staff within the Division's bureaus and offices across the system.
These positions are for dedicated IT Business Analysts; We are looking for a strong practitioner with 5 or more years of business requirements elicitation, documentation, stakeholder communication, requirements verification and testing as a primary job responsibilities.
The individual in this position will:
• Be responsible for leading and facilitating the communication with IT staff, business customers and other stakeholders. They will provide support services to assist in the development and implementation of business intelligence.
• Understand business goals, objectives and problems. They will manage the balance between business requirements and user expectations.
• Use extensive experience as a liaison between users and technologists to drive requirements into design and construction.
• Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing processes. Consult with business units to analyze current business procedures, identify issues, and learn specific business requirements.
• Work with the team lead and manager to determine a detailed and prioritized list of objectives and activities for current and future projects.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently. Assist in the creation and maintenance of test plans. Participate in special projects as required.
• Business Analyst with 5 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks.
#businessanalyst #plublicpolicy #madisonjobs