Blueline is hiring multiple C# .Net MVC Engineers on contract in downtown Denver! Full-stack and Front-End Developers for 2 teams with Google like culture!
- Member of Software development team; Develop New Applications and provide on-going support for web-based applications for multiple product suites
- Quality Control: Communicate and advocate coding and testing standards. Be open to feedback and update code as necessary after code reviews. Form test cases around user requirements to ensure acceptance criteria is understood and met.
- Documentation: Create technical documentation based on functional and architectural requirements.
- Project Management: Own work breakdown and point estimation of relevant tasks. Be accountable for on time delivery of backlog items in given iteration.
- Help desk: Troubleshoot user-reported problems; coordinate activities of outside support help when required.
- Experience in our stack (C# / ASP.NET MVC / SQL Server)
- Extensive experience working with Web Services and Web API’s
- Familiar with Agile Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Desired: SOLID Development Principles, Design Patterns, Unit Testing
- Desired: Continuous integration, Git, SVN, Team City
- A team player with high integrity that is committed to continuous improvement
- Keeps a customer focus when developing solutions
- Understands computer science and business analysis
- Motivated and disciplined programmer who can move quickly around the .Net development environment
- Proven ability to quickly investigate, learn and deliver technical solutions
- Proven ability to master new development tools and passion for learning
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience: 5+ years Object Oriented Development experience, 3+ with Microsoft .Net and Web API’s