Blueline is hiring for a full time AV / Tech - Video Bridge Presentation Specialist
Salary (~$45,000 yearly) Health Benefits, Life Insurance, 2 weeks paid vacations, paid holidays and sick time.
The main function of this position is schedule, set up, monitor, and troubleshoot audiovisual and video conference equipment as required for daily support of meetings and events.
• Scheduling of video conferences on the video bridge
• Schedule and set up of External Blue Jeans /Skype video calls, and to be able to talk end users through the connection process.
• Schedule and manage external IP or ISDN certification tests for external (non AB ) video conferences and update reservations in a timely manner.
• Confirmation of conferences with clients, when tasked
• Remote set up of conference rooms as necessary, monitors and troubleshoots equipment operation and manages Service Now tickets for problem rooms / equipment.
• Troubleshooting and testing of AV Systems in preparation of Video Conferences
• Manage the metrics for Video Bridge, Blue Jeans, and EMS (Event Management Suite )
• Monitors and troubleshoots equipment operation.
• Sets up equipment: activates power, adjusts voice volume and modulation to ensure best
possible meeting experiences over video conference.
• Take direction from AV Manager to manage special projects