Business Intelligence Business Analyst
The Business Analyst is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering documentation while supporting the Lead BI Project Manager. The outcome of this Data-warehouse project and Analytics will improve lives for the better!
You will be able to work directly and learn from some of the best as a Business Analyst and documentation specialist. You will be involved in multiple development projects of varying size, with the major focus is for a large Business Intelligence initiative. The Business Analyst is responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project initiatives along side the Senior PM for 3-5 years on project.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES on a Day to Day basis:
· Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements regarding multiple client teams and assessing their project initiatives
· Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, SOWs, budgets, cash flows and interviewing schedules
Business Intelligence Business Analyst position is an integral part of Customer Success for Blueline's client initiative. We are passionate about providing the very best service possible to make our customers the best marketers on the planet. To that end, understanding our customers' needs, business processes, and challenges, and then guiding them through implementation and adoption of Hive9 is critical.
- Design, develop and deploy global marketing dashboards
- Conduct analyses on client marketing databases
- Develop and execute campaign-specific measurement and analysis, test designs and ad-hoc analysis
- Play a leading role in marketing analytics strategy – including technology selection and solution architecture
- Articulate and present results/insights and analyses to internal and external clients
- Communicate product enhancement requests to the Product Development Team for inclusion in future product releases
- Qualifications from Business Analyst role:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or experience working within SDLC
- 5+ years of total work experience
2+ years of Business Analysis with strong documentation experience around technical specs
- Exposure to documenting BI / SDLC Strongly preferred
- Experience in a Business Intelligence environment utilzing (BI) Tools such as: SQL Reporting Services, Informatica and Business Objects
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office suite including Access
#oracle #businessintelligence #biBA #businessintelligencebusinessanalyst #sql #mssql #kimball #documentation