View all jobs
Windows Server Engineering multiple roles, 2 Architect and 2 Engineering levelMadison, WI
Senior Windows / SAN Architects on 3 year contract
Blueline’s client is seeking two Architect Level Engineers for long term consulting of an Enteprise environment in Madison, WI.
- 7+ years’ experience with server administration of VMware 5.1 or later (VMware 6.0 a plus), Windows Server 2008 R2 or later (Windows Server 2012 R2 a plus)
- Strong experience with Active Directory (AD) services and Group Policies, Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI), Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), System Center Configuration Management (SCCM)
- Experience with designing and implementing Active Directory and related services – DNS, WINS, DHCP, FRS, and DFS.
- Experience in a multi-domain environment, preferably with global sites across WAN connections.
- Experience in with large Cisco UCS environments (100+ blades or rack mount servers).
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve all AD replication issues and related logon problems. W2K8 R2 or later.
- Extensive (5+ years) with VMWare including the ability to make design decisions for new implementations following VMware best practice.
- Ability to troubleshoot multiple VMware vCenters.
- Experience designing, implementing and testing physical and virtual system disaster recovery solutions.
- Experience deploying and supporting SAN/NAS storage devices – NetApp is preferred
- Ability to make design decisions on leveraging storage in the VMWare environment
- Current VMWare, and/or SAN Storage certifications a plus.