Peoplesoft Business Intelligence and Reporting Analyst on 3 year contract!
This position will perform PeopleSoft/Oracle Technical Report Development services; specifically query and report development, and performance tuning.
1. Work with multiple program areas to understand business needs and using this knowledge make recommendations for existing PeopleSoft queries and reports that will address these needs.
2. Responsible for the design, development, testing, and implementation of core financial/human capital management/procurement/grants reports, executive dashboards, queries, and other ad hoc reporting as needed by the agency.
3. Provide operational support to end-users who are using reporting tools in the areas of troubleshooting, bug-fixing and work on report enhancement requests.
4. Develop and implement reporting templates and standards.
5. Develop and implement a DHS PeopleSoft Report Inventory and governance around this inventory.
6. Provide PeopleSoft and Business Intelligence data definition subject matter expertise to assist the agency in creating the PeopleSoft Reports & Queries.
7. Create user guides and user documentation, as needed, for training and documentation purposes.
8. Train Oracle developers on the best practices/techniques for effectively creating PeopleSoft queries and reports so that the agency has multiple resources available to service the agency's PeopleSoft reporting needs.
1. Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience is required.
2. Thorough familiarity with PeopleSoft.
3. Minimum of 4 years of Business Intelligence and PeopleSoft Reporting experience as a PeopleSoft report developer, and PS Query/nVision report developer.
4. Minimum of 4 years of experience documenting reporting specifications, creating reporting test scripts, executing reporting tests, researching and resolving reporting testing issues, and documenting user procedures.
5. Minimum of 4 years of experience with PeopleSoft and Business Intelligence financials, grants, procurement, and human capital management modules.
6. Strong knowledge of the underlying financials, grants, procurement, and human capital underlying data models and entity-relationship diagrams.
7. Minimum of 4 years of experience performing implementation projects in a large, multi-entity transaction processing and reporting environment.
8. Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, and MS Project.
9. Minimum of 3 years of experience as a PeopleSoft Reporting Lead for large PeopleSoft projects.
10. Experience auditing data systems and in general data management.
Nice to have requirements:
1. 3+ years experience working on integrating PeopleSoft ERP, OBIA, and/or Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) information to satisfy the overall operational, financials, procurement, and human resources reporting/query needs.
2. Public sector exposure is a plus
#obiee #peoplesoftreports #peoplesoftbusinessintelligence