Blueline is looking to hire Junior Recruiters as an Internship Opportunity, with possibility to hire. We will be providing hands-on training to the lucrative business of full lifecycle recruitment, specifically within Information Technology. The primary responsibilities include researching, sourcing, interviewing, assessing, closing, and managing candidates along the hiring process.
Marketing and Business background is great, here is the opportunity to learn how Software Engineering organizations function. Technology is constantly changing and this is the way to learn from the best consultants with cutting edge products. Blueline Consulting, LLC provides Contract based Technology Staffing and IT Permanent placement. We NEVER STOP working for our clients and consultants, every relationship is important to us. Blueline provides the strongest Technical Talent from long-term relationships and proven consultants.
IT Jobs are the fastest growing industry vertical and Recruiters are in high demand. Recruiters are accountable for attracting and identifying top talent for key opportunities in order to meet clients’ contractual commitments and service level agreements. Responsible to work in an efficient, high quality, timely, cost effective manner, in partnership with the Entry Level Recruitment Manager. Essential Job Functions:
1. Understanding Job Requirements – Work closely with hiring managers to ensure a clear understanding of the industry, job requirements and manager’s expectations.
2. Workforce Planning
– Facilitate and participate in client forecasting for entry level positions. Recruit proactively, generating a pipeline of candidates approved to be hired.
3. Research and Sourcing – Conduct research and sourcing strategies that drive sufficient volume of quality candidates. Establish and maintain a network of contacts for sourcing activity (e.g. agencies, universities, companies, existing candidates, etc.). Search proactively for candidates using technologies and tools (e.g. social networking sites and fee-based databases). Prepare and place external postings on appropriate search engines as needed.
4. Recruiting process – Accountable for the recruitment process from resume
review to offer, including screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for suitability to meet hiring specifications. Execute all the steps of the recruitment cycle, including submitting resumes for qualified candidates, client interview coordination, briefing and de-briefing and offer management.
5. Candidate management – Manage candidates through the entire recruitment lifecycle. Perform activities to ensure candidates thoroughly understand the duties and responsibilities of positions. Generate high interest level among candidates and maintain that interest through consistent contact and follow-up.
6. Client relationship management –Responsible to develop positive rapport with hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle in order to achieve client satisfaction and to help meet service level agreements from a recruitment perspective. Identify and resolve day-to-day issues that take place during the recruiting process. Proactively engage leadership as needed to resolve issues when assistance is needed.
7. Applicant Tracking
System – Administer applicant process flow (resume tracking, interviews and reporting) throughhttp://blueline.catsone.com/careers/
. Maintain thorough and accurate documentation regarding requisition status and client and candidate interactions. Ensure that required information is entered and maintained in company systems consistently, accurately and timely.
8. Professionalism – Accountable to treat all candidates and hiring managers in a professional manner, and responsible to ensure that all business is conducted while demonstrating integrity and fairness.
10. Training – Participate in training regarding recruitment processes, tools, and technology with focus to optimize recruitment capabilities.
11. Collaboration – Work collaboratively with team members in order to ensure effective recruitment services
. Contribute to cross-functional work to support the use of leading recruitment practices and techniques and to ensure high quality while reducing the cost to serve.
13. Networking – Network within the client’s industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups
and social networking sites to ensure a funnel of candidates needed for client-related positions. Also network within the RPO industry to enhance industry knowledge. Promote Blueline and the business, representing the company in a professional manner.
14. Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned by Management. Essential Job Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in process or completed. Relevant work experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- Experience: Work experience showing examples of relationships and Sales in any given field. Inside Sales and Restaurant industry experience a plus.
- Showing initiative with other Networking Organizations and Entrepreneurial ventures a plus