Forbes Rated top Mid-Sized Employer to work for! Are you a strong Big Data Developer? Blueline has Chicago loop openings for multiple new teams surrounding Media Data analysis and Consumer BI / Analytics
- Receive requirements and translate these into the defining and development of new data loading processes, as well as maintenance of existing workflows.
- Applies advanced skills to the design, development and maintenance of complex, fully automated ETL processes.
- Consults with internal/external clients and staff in the modification, design and implementation of ETL systems.
- Will define, implement and provide ongoing maintenance for data loading initiatives, focusing on development of hands-off automated processes that minimize code iterations to adapt to change.
- Also provide mentoring on ETL design and requirements to other development and business teams.
What are the qualifications?
- Minimum of 5 years experience in development of Hive\Hadoop data loading Systems
- 5+ yrs data warehouse experience (design, architecture, loading dimension and fact tables)
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing with an Oracle Database
- Experience with Large Data (minimum of at least 1TB in a single table)
- Experience in Linux or Unix OS scripting languages (Python, ksh, bash)
- Strong track record in kick starting, executing and advancing the data loading objectives of an organization
- Experience with off-shore development teams
- Strong communication and leadership skills require
- Experience with JAVA technologies is a plus\
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Computer Science); advanced degree a plus
#bigdata #hadoopjobs #chicagojobs #linux #hadoop #hive #chicagoloop #bijobs