Are you someone who enjoys meeting interesting people? If you also desire to make a difference, while being respected for your time and professionalism, apply with Alfred. We started our company because we noticed how other companies treated their drivers and we knew we could do better. Drivers are the face of our company and the people who keep us safe when we’re most vulnerable, and we want you to be treated well and fairly compensated. This means making approximately $20/hr+ for paid shifts after tips; we are for clients who simply want the best and we deliver as such. So…who’s your Alfred?
Aflred, LLC, is here to create a unique transportation experience, without the uncertainty. Our clients are medical and corporate professionals, traveling executives and area families, alike. We are currently welcoming several new drivers for both day and night shifts. We’re willing to train someone with a positive attitude, professional demeanor and a willingness to work hard. On-call and planned shifts available days, evenings and late nights.
- Prepare and maintain vehicles with pride
- Track flights & plan routes, monitor traffic and share your knowledge of the city
- Transport passengers safely and efficiently, loading and unloading luggage
- Fulfill special requests, such as picking up and delivering items as needed
- Maintain passenger confidence by keeping any information or conversations confidential
- Document actions by completing trip logs and maintenance records
- Dress and look the part: Required attire is a suit jacket and slacks as is appropriate to each individual driver. If you look good and feel confident it will show!
- Communicate regularly with dispatch via iPhone App and chat function
- Are at least 22 years of age with a clean driving record
- Have reliable transportation to our office locations in Madison, WI – Downtown/East/West
- Are able to work a flexible schedule, and sometimes to work odd hours. Drivers especially needed for night shifts: 10pm-6am
- Have a solid knowledge of the Wisconsin area and are comfortable with GPS/maps. Exhibit a consistent professional demeanor while holding a genuine desire to provide excellent service to our clientele
- Enjoy talking to people of diverse backgrounds, and also know when to give a quiet ride
- Have experience with diversity and embrace the differences in all people
- Offer competitive compensation and upward mobility within our organization.
- Pay on-call shifts for night drivers willing to stay up late, but ready for work
- Work to accommodate your schedule and respect your life outside of work
- Conduct background checks and fingerprinting. Pre-employment and random drug testing are required, a zero tolerance policy is the law for Wisconsin.
Excellent personality with the ability to read people and solve problems. 100% clean driving record (minus a minor ticket or two, every 2-5 years) is required. Safe and Secure transport is our middle name, so you'd need to be able to make it yours!
22 yrs old, over 5 years of driving experience and 1 year Professional Driving preferred.