Social Media Manager
Alfred is Mobil Software that empowers professional drivers. Our iPhone App allows them to be hired by the same clientele on consistent basis, creating a bespoke experience for the customer. We have utilized the new transportation network corporation laws to become the first "RideShare" to begin in the Midwest. Alfred is setting ourselves apart in many ways as an elite brand; our extremely high standards of drivers, proprietary training methods through our partner, Tesla/Mercedes as core vehicles, and safety procedures. Alfred is seeking hungry students who would be excited about trail blazing with a combination of hard work and innovative thinking.
We are seeking 2 Interns to take charge of Social Media and Marketing efforts our of our Madison, WI office. You will get the opportunity to work with ground-level efforts of a Technology Startup and have the opportunity to earn a paid and/or full-time position.
We are seeking candidates with equivalent experience:
- A minimum of 1 year of project based or professional social media experience is required
- Social-media savvy, and a powerful/creative writer
- In-depth understanding of social media trends, and proven ability to utilize channels to drive sales
- Well-spoken, well organized, detail-oriented and can operate with minimal supervision
- Experience launching content marketing campaigns, and advocate management
- Understanding of the paid, owned, and earned media space as it relates to social media execution
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Adobe Studio, Digital Marketing,
- Ability to think critically and develop solutions to complex customer buying partners